scrapbooking paper at Croppin Paradise

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Thanks for the thanks!!

We try very hard to make sure our customers are happy and have a great experience shopping with us. You usually will here the negative comments a lot more often than the positive ones, but we have heard nothing but great feedback from our customers lately. I hope you don't mind me sharing some of their e-mails and I hope that you have had the same great experiences!

"You guys are so awesome and on it. You have been patient with me and very efficient returning my emails. . . Thank you and mahalo" -Jojie (Hawaii)

"
Thanks for letting me know. Wow that was quick... I look forward to doing business with you in the future." - Matt (Europe)

"Thank you so much. Happy Holidays. I'll look forward to shopping with you in the future. " - Noel (Pennsylvania)

"I just received the package, Thank you! I am very happy with my purchase, and Thank you so much for your kindness. I will be back again soon!" - Noriko (France)

"Thank you soooo much!! :) I really can't believe I just found your site just now. . . I am always in need of supplies and you guys have great prices and MOST IMPORTANTLY, the BEST customer service!" - April (California)

"I just wanted to let you know that I was very impressed with your outstanding service. I placed an order for an item that was recently on back order and once I recieved the email notification that it was back in stock I quickly ordered the item. I received an email update every step of the way and received it so quickly in the mail. I also appreciate the enclosed coupon and free sticker sheet that came with the item I ordered. I just wanted you to know that I am a very satisfied customer and can't wait to do business with you again in the future! Happy Holidays!" - April (Pennsylvania)

Thank you everyone for your kind words! It is great to work with so many wonderful people. I hope that we continue to serve beyond your expectations!

No comments: