scrapbooking paper at Croppin Paradise

Monday, January 12, 2009

Love Letters from LYB


You spoke and we listened! Here are some fun samples of our newest addition – Little Yellow Bicycle Love Letters Collection. This beautiful collection was really fun to work with. I was putting away some grocery’s, and thinking about what I could do for a sample. As I put away a tissue box, it hit me – an altered tissue box! I grabbed some paper, the clear cuts, and some Bo Bunny ribbon and brads. Only 20 minutes later is was done! I wondered how many people see altered items in everyday life!!! Hahaha

The tissue box could be used as a gift for someone who has had a bad day, someone mourning a loss, or someone who has been sick. Also, since every side is different, we figured it could be a better-looking tissue box! Everyday has a different look! This was a really fun, easy project!

We tried to come up with a name for the tissue box, but none of them really stuck - any ideas? Leave us a comment!

So, I figured I better do a layout too, so I used the remnant supplies from the tissue box! The different colored strips of paper really made the picture pop. Our beautiful little angel face was a great focal point! To complete both projects, here is a list of supplies:

Little Yellow Bicycle Love Letters Collection Papers – Kiss Dots/Love Dots, Kiss with Border/Grid, Kiss Lace/Solid, Love Ledger/Black Damask

Little Yellow Bicycle Love Letters Collection Clear Cuts Shapes

Bo Bunny Double Dot Ribbon Licorice 5/8

Bo Bunny Bodacious Brads Licorice

Adhesive – a spray glue may work best for the clear cuts, but I used a roller glue.

Words Printed off the Computer

2 comments:

Nicole and Andy said...

Those are soooooooo cool! You are very creative, and I LOVE the saying on the layout!!

mjjjjtw said...

I Love the tissue box cover! It is so pretty and does look easy and fast! I also loved your layout! Great picture! Your layout really makes her standout! Thanks for the ideas! Jayne