scrapbooking paper at Croppin Paradise

Friday, May 15, 2009

Mid Month DT Reveal! Check it Out!

The Design Team at Croppin Paradise has been as busy as ever creating beautiful projects with the latest and greatest items in the store! If you are looking for inspiration, you have come to the right spot!

Maegan created this amazing layout about her daughter using the SEI Mimosa line. I love how she has managed to use a seemingly tropical line to capture an everyday layout! It goes to prove to you how versatile pattern papers can be!

Then Lisa amazed me by creating this layout with Cosmo Cricket Everafter line to create this layout about her daughter and high love expectations!

Kathy chose to create this adorable layout layout about Grandmas using Pink Paislee Fascinating pattern papers and coordinating embellishments. I love how her scallop edge is mimicked on the photos!
Andrea captured this precious moment in time using Pink Paislee Captivating and Fascinating! I love how easily these lines can be mixed and matched together!

Carolyn proved that the Little Yellow Bicycle Baby Safari collection isn't only for the baby's in your life! I love how she incorporated the wild animals with her title!

and finally, I pulled out these fun, bright Chatterbox Fabulous papers to add life to these old photos of my two girls and I that we took while Daddy was away on a deployment.

Happy Scrappin Everyone!

xoxo

Trish

2 comments:

Lisa Spiegel said...

GREAT layouts!!

Kathy said...

Awesome creations everyone!!