scrapbooking paper at Croppin Paradise

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Andrea's Design Tip for Week of 6/8/09

Alrighty . . . girls . . . sorry for the delay . . . I was up at a condo in the woods scrapping with my friends this weekend on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday so I'm just now posting the Design Tip for this week. Well, I don't know about you but I love to make my own embellishments. This was one thought that I had in ordering my supplies for the next two months for my DT assignments. I wanted to be able to make my own embellishments to show you all that you don't need to order everything in order to make great layouts (although ordering the whole kit and kaboodle is so much more fun!!).

One problem with this is that I often run out of ideas in creating my own embellishments . . . here are some excellent ideas for you to make a crocheted flower, embellishment frames, faux wood frames, 3D glitter stickers, custom ghost shapes, glittered borders, and pleated flowers!

http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2009/05/embellish-it-senior-challenge.html

Let me know which one you're planning on making and your thoughts on making your own embellishments!!

No comments: