scrapbooking paper at Croppin Paradise

Monday, August 17, 2009

Design Tip from Andrea . . .

Good Morning, Ladies . . .

Well . . . I found two AWESOME tips for you this week. One is by the wonderful Melissa Philips (she's a designer for Melissa Frances). She is also a design member of Papertry Ink. The tip I found was how she use the same stamp set 2 different ways. I love her design idea and thought you would as well . . . plus if you scroll down to the bottom, you can see how the other DT members used their stamps set, two different ways!! How cool is that?

Check it out:
http://lilybeanpaperie.typepad.com/lilybeans_paperie/2009/08/tags-two-ways.html

Then I found another amazing tip that talks about Pattern Paper!! In fact it's actually about using your stamps to create your own patterned paper . . . I haven't tried this, by I think I just might do it after looking at this post. Again, you can scroll down and go through the rest of the DT's pages to see what they created as well!!

Check it out:
http://dawnmcvey.typepad.com/these_are_a_few_of_my_fav/2009/07/pattern-pizzazz.html

Can't wait to hear what you think about these AWESOME tips!! Have a great day!!

No comments: