scrapbooking paper at Croppin Paradise

Monday, March 29, 2010

This Week's No Faces Challenge


Hello, hello, hello. I hope you are enjoying this miserable, rainy Monday morning. It's the perfect weather here in Virginia to get your scrap on. Now, if only I could find something for my Twinnies to do other than cause trouble, I could truly scrap my cares away. I'm the lucky girly with today's challenge. My challenge for you is to create a layout highlighting a photo without a face. It could be a picture of spring flowers blooming or all your kids' lunchboxes lined up across the counter. Just no faces, get it? Post your layout in our gallery here. Link me in our messageboard here. I'd loove to see what you do with my challenge. Try it, you just may like it!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Fun Challenge! Your lo is so cute...love the little girl figure.