Are you all ready for camp? For some great camp challenges that are sure to spark your mojo? For some fun camp games? I hope you have your sunscreen and bug spray ready...because camp starts in just 5 days!!
You will need to register for camp, please go HERE on the Croppin' Paradise message board. You will get to introduce yourself and answer some fun questions. And here are all the details!
1. Camp Paradise is open to the public and free for all! In fact, we encourage you to bring your friends! The more, the merrier!
2. Camp will begin on Thursday, July 15th, 2010 and end on Sunday, August 15th, 2010. You will want to be prompt; we don’t want you to miss out on any of the fun!
3.Here at Camp Paradise, there is something for everyone! Each week there will be 8 challenges issued; one in each of the following camp inspired categories:
You may choose to complete 1 camp activity or all 8, it is up to you; however, each camper will earn a “merit” badge, which will be displayed in their signature line, for each challenge completed for the week. The camper with the most merit badges at the end of camp, wins the Grand Prize, which includes a $30.00 Gift Certificate to the CP store, an Always and Forever album kit from Bo Bunny, a Making Memories jewelry kit, the pink “Scrap Queen” tee-shirt pictured below and more!
4. Camp challenges will be issued each week on Thursday. You will have until the following Wednesday at midnight (EST) to complete as many challenges as you want to or are able to complete. At midnight the weeks’ challenge threads will be locked and badges issued for each camper who completed the challenge and linked it to the appropriate camp challenge thread!
5. Camp problems should be reported to the Head Counselor (me) via PM or email (CroppinParadiseDT@gmail.com)
6. A talent show will be held during the last weekend of camp! These challenges will give each camper a chance to show off their scrapping talents (and be rewarded for them!) –
7. Our fabulous camp counselors will be available to help you in any way they can, all you have to do is ask!
8. Lights out is optional; feel free to burn the midnight oil!
9. Join us for “Campfire Talk” every Monday, Wednesday and Friday where there might be a game or two, a new technique and a chance to make new friends!
10. Have fun!
I hope you can all join us this summer for a fun time of scrapping and chatting and camping. Bring your friends, neighbors, whomever you want. Because you do not want to miss out on all the fun and games and prizes! See you at Camp Paradise!!!