scrapbooking paper at Croppin Paradise

Monday, October 18, 2010

10/18 Class : Halloween Treat Toppers





Hey All you Croppin Paradisers. I thought you'd like a super quick and easy idea for goodies for your kids' classmates for Halloween. I made these treat bags for the Twinnies' class in 30-45 minutes from pulling product to completion. You can probably make 10 in 10-15 minutes. I used some MME Haunted papers and Reminisce Autumn Forest from the CP store. I also picked up some snack bags and foam stickers from the dollar store (what kid doesn't think everything is made better with those darn foam pieces?!?)

I cut some pp just a tad wider than the bags (6 3/4) wide and about 3 1/4 tall. I scored them in half (the short side). And from there I just started building a cute fun little topper. I used my Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher to adhere the toppers to the snack bags and voila!!
Jenny

No comments: