scrapbooking paper at Croppin Paradise

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Our Design Team is Rockin' the New Products at CP!

Hello Croppers!
The Croppin Paradise Design Team has been hard at work making beautiful projects to showcase the many fabulous new products in the Croppin Paradise Store! This reveal includes projects made using new Pink Paislee, Prima, Piggy Tails and Jillibean Soup! (all of which you can find by clicking above or using the clickable links throughout this post! - Happy Shopping!)

This layout by Maegan features the Pink Paislee Enchanting Collection I love how well her color scheme matches those cute baby photos! She also did a fabuolous job covering the chipboard swirls; they add great dimension to the layout!


The next layout is by another talented member of our Design Team, Lisa. She also used the Pink Paislee Enchanting Collection to create a beautiful layout! I love how both Maegan and Lisa used the collection to achieve such dramatically different results! Pink Paislee is very versatile!

Still on a Pink Paislee high? I used the Pink Paislee Fetching Collection to create this layout about my two youngest children. I thought the colors were perfect, although it did give a red cast to their blonde hair! LOL! I used the circle pattern paper to make embellishments by cutting them out and placing them in the background.

I know most of you have not scrapped those adorable photos you took on Easter, so Andrea's layout featuring Jillibean Soup Cream of Mushroom should serve as some great inspiration! I love how she used the simple Kraft background to make her photo really pop!

Next we have a fabulous layout by Kathy, featuring the Piggy Tales Mary Mary Quite Contrary Collection. If this layout doesn't scream "I'm ready for Spring!", then I don't know what does! I love all the bright colors and fun chipboard shapes in the background!

Finally, last but not least, Mother's Day is on the horizon and I know you have a ton of great photos of your sons and daughters (or even grandkids). Carolyn designed this fun layout using the Prima Mommy and Me Collection. I love absolutely everything about this layout from the fun distressed edges to the little Queen and Company felt border detail with that super cute owl!


Are you inspired? I know I was when I saw these beautiful projects! So, now I am headed to my scrap table to create, how about you?

Remember, you can find all these great products in the Croppin Paradise store. They have a huge selection and great prices!

and if you want to see more of our great Design Team; get to know us and hang out... you can visit us in the Croppin Paradise Forum where you can find lots of inspiration, challenges, contests and great friends!

xoxo

Trish

3 comments:

Lisa Spiegel said...

Ohhh...great layouts everyone!!!

Dria said...

Terrific layouts!

Mama Tuttle said...

Super layouts girls!! I love everyone of them!!