scrapbooking paper at Croppin Paradise

Sunday, January 10, 2010

CP Has a New Design Team!

On January 2, 2010 CP announced our new 2010 Design Team! (you can check out the announcement HERE)

This week we want to give you all a chance to meet the new team - I hope you will all help welcome them!
Since I am here, I will go first!

My name is Trish Harwick. I am a 30-ish Mom of 4 wild kids, a full-time Speech Pathologist, an Army Apache pilot spouse and an avid scrapper! From what my Mom tells me I have pretty much scrapped since I could cut and paste! I started with magazines; which I used to make up stories of family vacations and special days... then I moved onto the family vacation photos; creating large albums full of memorabilia and finally, to the obsessed scrapper I am today!


I am honored to continue to serve as the Design Team Coordinator for Croppin Paradise and hope that you will come join the new CP Team for some fun and friendship on in the CP Forums!
Stay tuned the rest of the week to meet the rest of the team!


1 comment:

wendipooh13 said...

what a great intro Trish!!! totally excited to get to know you better