scrapbooking paper at Croppin Paradise

Monday, March 30, 2009

Weekly Design Team Design Tip!






Hi there...Lisa here!
For this weeks Design Tip, let's talk Titles! I find that all of my most favorite layouts have titles created with multiple fonts or types of letters. It is very effective in keeping the eye moving through the layout. My favorite way of doing this is with letter stickers and a three dimensional letter, such as Thickers. In this first example, I used Pink Paislee alphabet stickers and American Crafts Thickers to create the title. I like to nestle part or all of the smaller word into the larger word as well.



For this next example, I used three different lettering products...the first was some "vintage" Heidi Swapp plastic letters (I loved this product and have been hoarding them!), then, Glittered Chipboard Thickers, and lastly, Vinyl Thickers...again, part of the title has been "nestled" into the other...




For this last example, I used my beloved little Making Memories Tiny letter stickers and Thickers again...



So, give this Design Tip a try on your next layout and see if you don't love the technique yourself!!! Have a great week!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Great Tip good Ideas Lisa
Thanks for sharing