scrapbooking paper at Croppin Paradise

Friday, September 11, 2009

Another Designer you Don't Want to Miss - Kathy Anderson!!

Hi Everyone!
I am running late (this is happening a lot to me lately and I am very annoyed by it.. I am usually the person who is 15 minutes early!)... guess the to do list is just too long to get done on some days! - So, I apologize for the delay... but we all know that good things come to those who wait, right???

Today/tonight you get to meet another fabulous member of our DT! - Kathy Anderson!

Hello I am Kathy or Katt I am from a small rural town in Wisconsin, near the Minnesota border.

I have a few hats that I wear MoM, Wife, sister, daughter, Nurse, Aunt, cousin and friend. I have been married to my best friend Doug for 28 years. I am a empty nester and have 2 adult children, my dd just graduated from college and my ds is a junior at UW/Eau Claire. I enjoy watching reality shows and nascar racing, I like collecting antiques, and love using and learning my Rebel Camera. I work full-time as a school nurse and I love my job (most days)


I love scrap booking. It is so awesome to preserve memories and share moments and celebrations, so my family can have a great album to remember the past. I mostly scrap about family and vacations. I enjoy all types and aspects of scrapping. I especially enjoy making tear bears, and doing challenges. I love going to crops and scrapping with friends. I have meet some great friends from scrap booking and on-line.

I have had some of my creations published in SNR and RSC e-zines. I have been on the DT at CroppinParadise since March. I am also the DTC at Wisconsin Scrappers. I teach classes twice a month at the LSS.
And here are some of Kathy's creations using the awesome products found in the CP store!

My Mind's Eye Pretty Please

1 comment:

Dria said...

Yea! For Katt!
It was fun to find out more about you!