scrapbooking paper at Croppin Paradise

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Meet Carolyn!!!

Yes, there are still more fabulous Design Team members to meet!

Today I want to introduce you to the talented Carolyn!

Hello! My name is Carolyn Lontin. I have been married to Rick since January 1997; we have one son, Seth (2001) and two crazy dogs! We live in gorgeous Colorado, in a suburb just south of Denver. We are less than 20 minute drive to the mountains and love to go there often!

I began scrapping in October 2001 to preserve my son's childhood memories and it quickly became an obsession! I love capturing my family's "real" moments both in my photos and in my journaling on my layouts and projects. I have found the creative outlet of scrapping to be incredibly relaxing and quite addictive, which is shocking to the previously dominate non-artistic side of me! Over the past few years, I have had the honor of having my work published along some awesomely talented scrappers in major publications!

Since April 1994, I have been a Human Resource Director for a manufacturing company. I also enjoy spending time with family and friends, photography, exercising, cheering on my son's sports teams, mini-adventures exploring in the mountains, playing with our dogs, and reading.

It's great being part of the Croppin' Paradise Design Team!
Here are some creations Carolyn made using products from the CP store!

Rusty Pickle Rockin America

No comments: