scrapbooking paper at Croppin Paradise

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Weekly Challenge- Use an Action on a Photo then Scrap IT!


Hi All....this week's challenge is to use an action on a photo to alter it (not just improve it) and then scrap it! In this case, I used a Color Splash action that allowed me to return color to just the portion of the photo I wanted to....this was an app for my iPhone but Piknick has the same action for free or maybe you even have photoshop skilllz!



There is a Rak involved with this week's challenge! I have a baggie of fun doo dahs from the Making Memories Just Chillin line I used in this layout....for each entry into this week's challenge I'll put your name in a hat and pull one on Wednesday...deadline is next Tuesday the 29th. Have fun with it!

Lisa

1 comment:

WEmralddiva said...

I am a little behind but may try to do this one, lol.