scrapbooking paper at Croppin Paradise

Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Design Team has been wandering around with the Dukes.. ..

LOL!
The clues went out and Kim (arbmommy) guessed it! The DT has been busily designing with the Bo Bunny Gypsy line!
Kathy created this beautiful layout about her daughter! I love the contrast of the green and brown and the jewels add the right touch of glitz!
A former member of our team, Carolyn (we miss you!), created this fabulous page about a goldmining trip. These papers have the perfect rustic, yet rich, feel to them that make them perfect for this layout!

I was lucky enough to receive the Gypsy line in a kit club that I design for. I used it to make this oragami kusudama ball. I love how it turned out and it is perfect hanging in the corner in my formal sitting area!

I hope this has inspired you to "wander" over to the CP store and pick up some of this beautiful collection! You will not be sorry!

xoxo

Trish

No comments: