scrapbooking paper at Croppin Paradise

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Meet Andrea!!!

Hello Everyone in Paradise!



I did not forget that we still have more of our fabulous Design Team to introduce to you; I just got sidetracked and excited because we got to reveal the winner of our October GDT Challenge!


Now that my excitement has been contained, it is back to business!


Today I would like to introduce to you all the crazy talented Andrea!!!


My name is Andrea and I live in Nampa, Idaho and am married to my truck lovin’ husband of 6 years. We are blessed to have two beautiful red-headed daughters ages 5 and 3. I am a 3rd grade teacher who loves to read books, craft, and watch movies. You can find me spending time with my family or enjoying a cup of coffee with my friends.


What I like most about crafting is that natural high that I receive after I have finished a project. I love working with products to create a work of art. My favorite thing would have to be the look on someone’s face as they are looking at the art piece that I have hand-crafted especially for them.


I have been scrapbooking off and on for the past 12 years. It all started with a Creative Memories party as the story often goes. I soon grew out of Creative Memories and now I find myself buried in cardstock, patterned paper, and lots of fun embellishments! My style is fun and sometimes a little quirky. I love to hi-light my photographs and I work really hard to capture a special moment in time be it a photo of one of my daughter’s birthday or a simple flower.


It's hard to narrow it down, but I am giant fan of Basic Grey, American Crafts, Heidi Swapp, and Prima to name a few. My favorite techniques include distressing with sandpaper and ink, stamping, and layering. I also enjoy a good hand cut embellishment as well!


Here are some projects Andrea created using some great newer lines in the CP store!

The first two use the Patriotic Piggy Tales Yankee Doodle Dandy line! I love how she took the line and used it for a non 4th of July subject! Red, white and blue is not just for the July holiday!!

This project uses the My Mind's Eye Ooh La La for Him line. Andrea did a great job of mixing these papers to create a masculine layout!
If you have enjoyed "meeting" Andrea, please come join us on the message board to meet the rest of the team and some of our awesomely creative members!


xoxo

Trish

No comments: