scrapbooking paper at Croppin Paradise

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Andrea's Sketch Challenge

Hello Ladies of Croppin' Paradise . . .here's the sketch that I created . . . I love butterflies and bling!
And here's the layout that I created using my own sketch . . . it's pretty fun! I used strips of paper from the Basic Grey Line Nook and Pantry to create the layout . . . the butterflies are cut from the line as is the giant "E". The title are thickers of course!
I just love those butterflies and bling . .. two of my favorite elements to use in layouts and cards!
I love the little cluster of embellishments at the bottom . . . as you can see . . . even I strayed from my own sketch . . . but that is what I LOVE about sketches!! I hope that you have fun creating a layout with this sketch!! Post your creation in the thread on the forum and then put it up for all to see in the gallery! Happy Tuesday!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Joli said...

I love sketches!!! As soon as I clear the driveway of all our new snow I am going to get right on this! Thanks!

Crystal said...

Beautiful! I like sketches, it gives this non-creative mind a place to start! LOL Thanks for Sharing!

Mara Campbell said...

Wonderful sketch Andrea!! The butterflies and all your little details are beautiful, too. Great layout!