scrapbooking paper at Croppin Paradise

Monday, April 19, 2010

Weekly Challenge 4/19

Do you ever get scrappers block? Well here’s an Ad Challenge to help get you out of that rut. I found this ad from 1969 for Lilly Pharmaceutical and was inspired by the white space. - hope you are too! Post your finished layouts in the gallery with a link in this thread. Can’t wait to see what you create!


Lilly Pharmaceutical Ad





My Take On The Challenge
I have a hard time with white space - I like embellishments!
I used the My Mind's Eye Lil' Robots line for this layout.



The journaling reads:
All I want to do  is walk -
I try and try to shuffle my feet,
but it is so much easier to sit
here and wait for someone to
pick me up.

4 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

What a great layout!! I love the inspiration and your layout is wonderful. The journaling is soooo cute!!

wendipooh13 said...

LOVE the ad, that is going to be a fun one!! great example

Jenny said...

absolutely love both the ad and your take on it. favorite of mine, for sure!

Joni M said...

I LOVE your layout! Great Job!White space is so hard for me to do...