scrapbooking paper at Croppin Paradise

Monday, April 19, 2010

Weekly Sketch 4/19

Well it's my turn for the weekly sketch challenge. This one will get ya to use lots of photos, something that I don't do enough of. So I made the challenge for both you and me, to get those photos out on the page, and tell a story.
Here is the sketch I created for you to work with:


Here is my take on the sketch:
I used some of the LYB Gen Z line for it, some of the larger Cosmo Chipboard letters and tiny alphas, which I am seriously just lovin. Hope you play along and can't wait to see your creations!! HAVE FUN!!!

5 comments:

The Gov. said...

Love the lo and the sketch. I'm adding this to my list of to do's!

Lisa Spiegel said...

How fun!!

Mara Campbell said...

what a fun layout!! The sketch is great, too!

Jenny said...

i love the mix of patterns and the burgers. i guess i do miss southern California a little

Joni M said...

This is such a wonderful sketch! I LOVE the story your layout tells! GREAT JOB!