We wanted to get to know Kim a bit better so we asked her all the most important questions:
1. How long have you been scrapping? I've been scrapping for about 13 years or so
2. How did you get started with scrapping? A friend went to a Creative Memories party and showed me her scrapbook and it looked like fun and something I would enjoy. Of course, being the frugal person I am, I went to Michaels (where my DH was a manager) and used his employee discount to get some basic supplies to start.
3. What are your 3 favorite manufacturers? Cosmo Cricket, Basic Gray, and Stampin Up
4. Where do you draw most of your inspiration? From checking out various galleries online and from online challenges. I've been called a "Challenge Queen"
5. If you were to describe your style, what would it be? Simple.
6. Is your scrapspace messy or neat? A little bit of both...when I'm in a scrappy mood, I just kind of throw all my scraps/tools in a pile until I'm all done, but then I clean it up...my space is in the family room, so I try to keep it somewhat respectable looking.
7. Do you snack while you scrap? What is your favorite scrappy snack? I love to snack on Chex Mix
8. If you could scrap with any "Celebrity Scrapper" who would it be and why? I don't really follow any "Celebrity Scrappers" to know who I would like to scrap with.
9. What is your favorite part of being a member at CP? Everyone is so friendly
And here are some of Kim's favorite projects! - They are sure to inspire!
Come on over to the Croppin Paradise forum and join Kim and the rest of the crew at CP for some fun and games!
P.S. - Friday, October 20th - Sunday, October 22nd CP is hosting a Black Friday Shop till You Drop Crop - come join the fun!!!